One week's registration security tuition fee is payable to secure a place. It is not refundable or transferable. The registration security tuition fee will be deducted from the final weeks’ fees leading to the conclusion of lessons; used towards unpaid weeks or as payment towards outstanding resources. In addition to the security fee, a month's fee (or part thereof, depending on when the child joins) is payable. Students will not have access to classes if fees are outstanding.
2. TUITION FEE
The tuition fee is £20 per hour. However, fees are standardise over 50 weeks and paid on a monthly basis.
1 hour per week monthly standardised fee is £83
2 hours per week monthly standardised fee is £166
After initial payment, the tuition fee is payable on the 1st of each month by standing order. Following the first month's non refundable or transferable fee, a weeks’ notice is requested to terminate tuition or your deposit will be used in lieu of notice. Each month, regardless of the number of weeks tuition, the same monthly group fee is paid. Should your child not complete each 3 month cycle, fees will be calculated using the hourly £20 rate. Likewise, when a full month is not taken, fees are also worked out at the hourly rate.
Year 10 Maths
Year 11 Maths
New Grades from 2017
The new GCSEs will be graded 1 to 9.
The new approach will mean ...
Grade 5+ are the new good grades
Click to edit text
What will this mean for students?
- The new 5 grade is at a higher level than the old C grade.
- This means less students will achieve this than the old C.
- If students do not get a 5 or higher on the new exam, they don’t get what the government is going to call a “good pass”.
- Two thirds of students who used to get a C will not get a grade 5 in the new GCSE.
- In the future, those who don’t get a 5 or better will have to continue to take English and/or Mathematics at post 16.
- The government may accept grade 4 for the first year or so of the new system.
- Entry to post 16 courses will need at least a 4 or 5 in either English or Mathematics.
- Entry to some courses at post 16 will need grades 5 or 6 in English, Mathematics or both.
Tuition Request Form